What are cookies and how do we use them at www.munichmyway.com?
• To ensure that the portal works correctly.
• To save your preferences, such as the language you selected or font size.
• To learn about your browsing experience.
• To collect anonymous statistical data, such as which pages you visited or how long you spent on our media.
Cookies are associated solely with anonymous users and their computer/device and do not provide any references that may reveal personal details. You may access your browser settings at any time in order to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by www.munichmyway.com. Such actions will not prevent you from accessing the contents thereon, although the operating standard of the services may be affected.
Why are they important?
• From a technical perspective, they allow websites to operate in a manner that is both more effective and tailored to meet users’ preferences, such as storing your language choice, country currency or detecting the device used to access the website.
• They set levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
• They provide media managers with statistical data collected in the cookies, thereby enabling them to improve the experience and quality of their services.
What types of cookies do we use at www.munichmyway.com?
• Session cookies expire when users leave the website or close the browser; in other words, they remain active for the duration of the website visit and are therefore erased from the computer once it ends.
• Permanent cookies expire once the objective they are used for has been met, or when they are erased manually. They have an erasure date and are normally used during online purchase, personalisation or registration processes so that users do not have to repeatedly enter their password.
• In addition, depending on the organisation controlling the hardware or domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, we can also distinguish between own and third party cookies.
• Own cookies are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us in order to enhance website performance. The information we collect is used to improve the standard of our service and your experience as a user.
• Your interaction with the contents of our website may also result in the installation of third party cookies (for instance, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website). These are set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access data stored in cookies corresponding to other websites when you are browsing these sites.
How can I adjust my cookie settings?
However, you are hereby informed that as cookies are not necessary in order to use our website, you may disable or block them by activating your browser settings, which provides you with the option of rejecting the installation of all or some cookies. Essentially, the majority of browsers allow for the detection of cookies or their automatic rejection. If you choose to reject them, you may continue using our website, although certain services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below you will find a list of the links for the principal browsers and devices that provide full details of how to find out about managing cookies on your browser.
Version 5: support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Versions 7 and 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Phone (+34) 935 953 265
Whatsapp (+34) 658 972 505
JULY & AUGUST FROM 7 TO 15h
Monday to Thursday from 8 to 19h, Friday from 8 to 14h
Copyright © 2008-2018 La Tormenta Perfecta S.L.U.